Get To Know Our Members
Strategic Account Executive
- Where is your office located?
- Our HQ is in San Francisco, but I work out of my home office in St. Henry, OH
- How long have you been a member of the IKO Chapter?
- I'm just completing my 1st year of active membership with IKO. I've previously been part of the Chicago and Michigan Chapters.
- What is/was your primary reason for joining CoreNet Global?
- Enhancing Industry Knowledge, Keeping a pulse on current trends, Networking and meeting great people.
- What is one thing other would find interesting about you (personally or professionally)?
- I've been in the corporate real estate and prop tech space for 12 years now and have worked remotely the entire time, so not much change for me during the pandemic. During my career I've covered every different territory in the US and Canada and this has allowed me to travel to nearly every state and province. I'm also an avid golfer and love to hit the links anytime weather permits.
- If you could do any job in the world, other than what you do now, what would that be (ie. your dream job)?
- My dream job would be something in the sports area. I wanted to be a professional football player growing up, but as I get older I think the life of a professional golfer is more appealing. Tropical locations, playing the best courses, and playing a game as a career. Yep, being a professional golfer would be my dream.
- What are your hobbies?
- Golfing, Boating, OSU Football, and spending time with family and friends.
- What words of advice would you give to young professionals entering into the corporate real estate world today?
- Learn from those who have gone before you. Forge strong relationships and lifelong friends. Sales people are not the enemy, and oftentimes can provide great insight and value! The space we've chosen to be in is a dynamic and rewarding industry. Never lose sight of your goals and always maintain your reputation, but have fun along the way!